Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mentorship Check

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am currently doing my mentorship at WEBB high school.

2.   Who is your contact?


Coach Jason Parks. The high school basketball coach for WEBB high school.

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   

I currently have zero hours of mentorship because the basketball league started in late November and I was not given clearance to enter the private school until a week or so before Winter break. And this past week I was not able to make it. But, they practice every day after school from five to seven and sometimes a little later and they have games I will be attending every weekend so I should be able to acquire hours fairly quickly


4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.

N/A


5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment