Monday, February 10, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I am most proud of how comfortable I was able to present. I'm usually a little bit nervous or uneasy when it comes to long presentations but it was fairly easy for me discuss my answer support it with all the research I've done. 

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE        P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I feel I deserve a P- because I did meet all the requirements to receive a P, however, I didn't mention my mentorship until a little close to the end. I feel like my presentation had lots of evidence of research that supported my answer and I was able to convince or rather persuade the audience into thinking that my answer was the best possible answer.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

I think what worked in my presentation were the brief demonstrations I did. For example, the low stance that is crucial for defense, the head swivel while playing help defense, and the closing out move. I feel like it gave the audience a little bit more understanding. Also the photos I used helped me get points across quicker and easier.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

I almost forgot to mention my mentorship and I sort of left it out until the near end. I also mentioned one of my peers presentation more than I should have. And I feel like I could have done a better job explaining the connection between my presentation and activity.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 

I don't know exactly what it will be yet but I was thinking something having to do with getting open on the offense. Something close to like moving without the ball and putting yourself in a position where you can succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment